Latest version of eMusic/J is 0.26, released on the 10th of July, 2010. Currently there are versions for i686, x86_64, and PPC Linux, Windows and Mac OSX. If anyone wants it for any other platform supported by SWT, let me know. It shouldn't be too difficult with someone to test it.
- eMusic/J for i686 Linux (if unsure, and you use Linux, you probably want this one)
- eMusic/J for x86_64 Linux
- eMusic/J for PPC Linux
- eMusic/J for Windows
- eMusic/J for Mac OSX
Important upgrade notes:
- If you are upgrading from 0.20 or earlier, delete it before extracting this one. (This only applies to Linux users, other platforms were using a beta of this new version.)
If you are a new user of eMusic/J, you may want to go on and have a look at the installation instructions (note: these instructions are quite Linux-focussed at the moment). If not, perhaps have a look at the changelog to see what is new in this version. There is likely to be a more human-readable discussion of the changes in the eMusic/J category of my 'blog. The program will notify you of new updates (unless you tell it not to), so you don't have to keep track of that unless you want to.
All versions of eMusic/J can be found here. The older ones shouldn't be used unless you have some strange reason to do so.
- emusicj-linux-i686-0.26.tar.gz (<-- latest)
- emusicj-linux-0.12.tar.gz (Note: this version is broken)