Roleplaying Games Index
This wiki plays host to a number of roleplaying games, this is the index of them all.
- The Saga of Fontis Niger
- A wiki for the Saga of Fontis Niger an Ars Magica, 5th Edition game centred around the covenant of Infractus Summus Redivivus which has been recently formed on the abandoned site of an older covenant atop the Pech du Bugarach in the County of Toulouse, by Peter H.
- A HeroQuest? game that is run online using Skype for some damn Yankees, by John M. Sort of an Ultima rip-off/in-joke. Still awaiting a better name.
- Burning Copernica
- A Burning Empires game, by John M.
- The Steel Demons
- A Feng Shui game set in an alternative 1935, by Graham C.
Games in Development
The games here are a few online roleplaying games that are currently being tinkered with.
- Code-name: "Space MUSH"
- A sci-fi themed MUSH. Tinkerers currently distracted by Thucydides.
- Code-name: "Tricksy Disciples"
- Talking about an MMORPG server using the RunUO engine. POSTPONE'D
- Are We Evil?
- Storage for two characters (or more) from Carla's inagural campaign.
- Lands Apart
- This is a play-by-email game set on the south coast of Cerilia (Birthright). Run by John H and Lyndon.
- Division Seven
- Data for a Mage: Technocracy game set in Kansas featuring a group of secret agents out to preserve or rebell against the machine.
- D&D Modules
- Working through the 3rd edition D&D modules, run by Robin.
- The Sorcerer's Slaves
- Working for "the Man" can sure be pesky, especially when the man in question is a callous sorcerer-type. Notes for a Friday night D&D "3.25 edition" game that John M. ran; stopped, due to the GM's emigration.
- When The Wind Blows
- A Iron Kingdoms game of Exploration and Curiosity that is being run in Canberra by John M's friend Kim for a pack of Australians and one Kiwi
- Ill Winds
- A Fading Suns game of travel, adventure, politics, and demonic conspiracy that is being run in Canberra by John M. for a pack of Australians. On hold, at the end of Act One, to let someone else have a turn running something for a while.
- Grand Strategy
- Notes for the grand plans of the OURS grand strategy. Seems to mainly be driving towards a vaguely (or not-so-vaguely) Against A Dark Background-type theme. All this is mutable still.
- The Convenant of Conatus Sponte
- Notes for the PBEM saga of Conatus Sponte; an almost-Summer covenant of the Order of Hermes, located on the south-eastern coast of Britanny.
- Pirates of the Inner Sea
- The adventures of the intrepid crew of the "Llira's Steps" as they swash and buckle their way across Faerun's Sea of Fallen Stars.
- Shadow Monsters
- Drain their blood then eat their thumbs as something wicked this way comes.