Otago University Roleplaying Society
The Otago University Roleplaying Society (OURS) is a society affiliated to the Otago University Students Association (OUSA) with the aim of stimulating interest in roleplaying and wargaming.
The wiki password is "ourspassword"
Contact e-mail: otagouni.roleplayers[at]gmail.com
New website coming soon.
2012 This website is about to be updated more soon
The president this year is Stuart Stoddart
email@example.com will get you in touch with us
There looks to be a couple of beginners games getting started on leapday wednesday at Clubs'n'Socs 6pm
There will be a weekend long tournament in April
Magic the Gathering
- Every Friday local players gather and play at Clubs and Socs building.
Starts approx. 5.30pm, sometimes sanctioned draft, sometimes Constructed,and
sometimes Cube. Only place in town where you can still draft for $20.
The Last Weekend
Possibly Canceled [To be confirmed]
- And now for something completely different... Not a weekend of roleplaying games.
Annual General Meeting
7pm Wednesday 8 October 2008
Clubs & Societies Building
- Vote in a new Executive for the society, tell the Exec what (aside from the Exec) is wrong with the OURS, make sarcastic comments, bring up anything that you want to talk to the society about en masse.
- The Big Con, incorporating the Spaghetti Western LARP and an extended game of Long Live the King (a semi-live cation card-based game), went off. Fun was had.
- The First Weekend - a weekend of games - was a small affair but had some great games.
- And we have a new President in the form of Carla Lapsley. Hail to the chief.
- The result of the election of the Exec for 2008 is that both Allen Stoddart and Keith Duthie will remain in their current positions (Secretary and Treasurer, respectively), and Clare Meyer and Christopher Slattery will be joining it (Clare as Vice-President). Bruno Knewstubb was elected into the position of President, but has since learned that he won't be a student in 2008, so we will be voting for a new President in our first meeting.
- The Introductory Games weekend has had to be postponed a week due to a minor room-booking fiasco.
- We had the Inaugural General Meeting for 2007, and added a secretary to our exec. Amongst other administrivia.
- *Secretary: Allan W Stoddart
- We've elected part of our Exec for 2007. It will be as follows:
- *President: Angus Dingwall
- *Vice President: Sam Hutchings
- *Treasurer: Keith Duthie
|Last modified September 09, 2012, at 08:19 PM by Bruno|