This is the homepage of Robin Sheat. Most of what's here are things that I think might be of interest to others.
Me, Myself, and I
- Personal stuff about me.
- Contact me.
- My Weblog. This is mainly to document things like progress on projects.
Things that really exist (as opposed to the Ideas section below) that I work on.
- eMusic/J - an eMusic.com client for Linux users
- iRATE Radio - a collaborative filtering Creative Commons music download system
- NeurosDBM - synchronisation software for the Neuros MP3 player
A list of video media I have:
- AnimeCDs - What Anime I have
Things of Reference
- Setting up Psi - A graphical HOWTO for new users
- Postfix and MySQL - Making Postfix, Courier-IMAP and MySQL work together
Notes for things that are interesting to think about. These may eventually make it into real code, but for now they're vapourware.
- Distributed MUD - A MUD/MUSH that doesn't have a central server
- Distributed Documents - A way to share documents amongst a group of people that ensures that everyone has the latest version, along with allowing various security features
- Clustered Mailing List - A mailing list system that ensures if one server dies, the list as a whole doesn't go down with it
- Biomorph Learning Neural Network - A GA/NN combination that will (try to) learn the users tastes in biomorphs
- RSS Filter - A learning RSS reader that works out what you like and what you don't
Anything else not deserving of a category above.